MENU

WIN $5K Per Week for Life from Publisher’s Clearing House!

January 30, 2014 · 6 Comments

pch-win-5k-week

Win $5K a week FOREVER. $5K a week for life with a guaranteed minimum of $1,000,000.00!

NOTE: Make sure to use a spare email address to avoid spam.

WIN $5K Per Week for Life from Publisher’s Clearing House!

Most Recent Posts:

We update all day long! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram for 24 hours freebies updates and more! You could also Subscribe via Email to have freebies, samples, coupons and deals sent directly to you.

Comments

6 Comments on WIN $5K Per Week for Life from Publisher’s Clearing House!

1. Debra Mohler on Sun, 16th Feb 2014 1:15 pm
  2. We need this money so much. If its Gods will I guess it will happen. My husband and I have so many health problem. my husband has worked 2 jobs fo 30 years andhe has had cancer and has diabetes. I have problems everywhere like ms systoms, severe digestion and bowl problems. im working with the neurologist and there is defiantly something wrong. I get spells where I cant walk and fall. I have to use a walker and a cane. Bladder problems eye sight problems disc problem, extream pain and arthritis. We are a mess. my husband cant retire for some time and I cant get disability because I haven’t worked for sometime.I would also like to help other people. theres so many people we know that are in the same shape. I pray that the miracle of winning will happen.

3. chantale jean baptiste on Wed, 16th Jul 2014 8:16 pm
  4. I will like to win for a better life , for daughter and my family, and I will like to help the Other people in same situation then me. To invest my money, I guess more people gonna have opportunity to work. and do some charity for some people really needs. I will like to leave better life , life its so short. Before I die I will love life change for me , I want all my dream coming true one day, im style waiting the day. thank you guys. chantale

5. chantale jean baptiste on Wed, 16th Jul 2014 8:25 pm
  6. I hope one day all my dream come true. And I hope one day be come a big winner at pch. I pray for the miracle come to my door. don’t give up play everyday.

7. Bill Bartlett on Tue, 26th Aug 2014 9:21 am
  8. I can hardly wait to win the $5k a week for life…all the answers to the questions about the rest of my life will be taking care of.

9. Cynthia Gammel on Wed, 11th Mar 2015 10:34 am
  10. I pray I’m the winner. I have been poor all my life and have seen so many things that I would like to have, Places to go, but for most people that I see now like myself that I would love to help. I would give to St.Jude and 3 other places. I want to feel what it’s like to get up in the morning not worring about anything and knowing I can go make someone else’s day by helping them out and putting a smile on their face.l do pray for this but it’s only up to my father in heaven. If it’s his will it will be done.

11. Anthony Bruce on Wed, 15th Jul 2015 3:11 am
  12. If I win this I plan to surprise my grandmother and buy my grandfather that has passed away a head stone for his grave and pave a better way for my nieces and nephews aunts uncles and my little cousins and most of all my mother i wanna make sure she is comfortable thank you for reading my story and if im blessed with this money i will forever be greatfull.