Free One Month Chantix Starter Kit

April 16, 2010 · 39 Comments

Free One Month Chantix Starter Kit

Speak with your doctor about quitting smoking. If your doctor prescribes CHANTIX® (varenicline), bring this coupon to your pharmacist along with your prescription. You may be eligible to receive your first month of CHANTIX free.

Update: As some of you have already noticed, the one month starter kit is gone but you can still download a $30 off coupon from the link below to save on your prescription.

Free One Month Chantix Starter Kit – EXPIRED

Most Recent Posts:

We update all day long! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram for 24 hours freebies updates and more! You could also Subscribe via Email to have freebies, samples, coupons and deals sent directly to you.

Comments

39 Comments on Free One Month Chantix Starter Kit

1. Laura B on Thu, 6th May 2010 2:54 pm
  2. The $30 coupon is available but there is no coupon here for a free starter pack :(

3. Jackie on Sat, 8th May 2010 10:12 am
  4. On this website about a month ago I was using my laptop so I didn’t have a printer to use. There was some advertisement for a FREE MONTH STARTER KIT of chantix, all you had to do was print that coupon and take it to your pharmacy, there was a code on it. You could do this as long as you had a prescription from your doctor and the pharmacy sends the code for reimbursement to the drug company, Pfizer. Problem, had my laptop with no printer. I have the prescription and now can’t find that advertisement. This promo was ending sometime in June 2010. Can you please help me find this? I don’t want the $30 coupon I am looking for the other one, totally month free. It was some advertising in the lower right of this freebies website. Please help. Thanks

5. Patricia Bacic on Mon, 2nd Aug 2010 4:06 pm
  6. My Dr. told me to download the coupon for the free first month of Chantix, but cannot find the free trial offer

7. sarah schulatz on Wed, 11th Aug 2010 9:38 pm
  8. My doctor gave me the paper but it expired on june 2010 and of course my bilo will not do jack to help you get it. i have the paper with the note on it from the pharmacist but i as well can not find the free trial

9. Robyn Taylor on Wed, 18th Aug 2010 3:04 am
  10. My free trial expired as well and this site says you can get a free first month trial does anyone know how to get it?

11. Trina on Wed, 15th Sep 2010 10:27 pm
  12. My mom started taking the chantix ten days ago and Has almost quit already.She has smoked for over 40 years and has emphyzema,I also smoke and have a smokers cough and live at my moms.It is hard with one quiting and one not being able to afford the chantix to try,so if anyone finds the free first months starter kit,I would appreciate it if someone could email me the info.Desperately in need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Jordan CP3 on Mon, 25th Oct 2010 5:45 am
  14. Thanks for your great website, i love it very much. Welcome to visit our website too.

15. kelly on Tue, 26th Oct 2010 9:00 pm
  16. They do not have the free month starter kit coupon anymore. The company that makes chantix stopped that offer in June, now they only have the coupon for $30 off. It sucks being most insurances dont cover the rx, and it is so costly, but just imagine how much you will save in the long run!

17. The Surgeon General on Sun, 26th Dec 2010 9:08 pm
  18. This is obviously a case of false advertisement. There never was a :free starter kit,” – it’s always been, and always be, a $30.00 off coupon. At best, thirty dollars off is better than nothing. Good luck, ya all!

19. Cindie Walker on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 4:01 am
  20. There is a link to click on right under the text at the top, under the box of Chantex :)

I don’t know if this will work, but the link is also above in my post :)

21. Heather Shelton on Mon, 21st Feb 2011 9:02 pm
  22. need the free chantix starter kit

23. bonnie handeland on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:01 am
  24. I am despertly trying to quit smoking but with little success.I already have copd and need to quit.I would love to try chantix but living on a very limited income cannot afford the high price.I dont understand why insurance does not cover this,since they would save money with everyone who would quit

25. james on Sat, 26th Feb 2011 1:36 pm
  26. i am very poor but need to quit so bad

27. maria on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 8:51 am
  28. someone please help me find a free starter kit, i need to stop smoking my grandson wrote me letter, telling me grandma please stp smoking i dont want you to die. That broke my heart. i been smoking for 26 years and i need to stop.

29. danny freeman sr. on Tue, 8th Mar 2011 9:58 am
  30. Hello my name is danny I have copd and can not afford chantix as my dr.ordered I have been out of work for over a month and my wife was layed off the first of the year .My doctor said I was going to die with help but without the money to get my medicine there no hope .i have six grandchildens I WOULD LOVE TO AROUND FOR PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU

31. mr.Cooper on Thu, 17th Mar 2011 6:31 pm
  32. I’m trying to Quit smoking ,I need to Quit,I want too quit, for me and my help, please can you help me.

33. brenda l painter on Sun, 27th Mar 2011 8:47 pm
  34. Dear sirs,

I been smking for 30 years, and my mother is very sick. I don’t want to be like her for she just quit 2 years ago. I’m unemployed study looking for work. I really want to quit smoking can’t do it own my own for i have tried many times Please help me get a perscription for chantix.

BRENDA LEE PAINTER

35. norris mccarty on Mon, 28th Mar 2011 12:06 pm
  36. where do we find the fee kit? and if there is a kit my printer does not work so could you mail us the info? for my wife and myself

37. Lois MARTINES on Fri, 1st Apr 2011 1:22 am
  38. I have been trying Chantix, it seems to be doing a great job. I would like to get the free month for my husband to use, as he is the hardest part of my quoting for good. I use Electronic cigarettes along with the Chantix. Now if I can just get my husband to stop smoking, I might be able to do it this time. I have had COPD for many years. I am in a wheelchair, and get medical help with my Medicare, but my husband has no insurance. That is what makes it so hard on us. If anyone knows how to get them free for the first month, please let us know. We would greatly appreasate it. Much thanks in advance.

Lois Martines

39. micheleHanawalt on Thu, 7th Apr 2011 10:00 am
  40. I have tried to quit and think Chanix would work for me. Would love the free coupon where do I get it. Where is the 30.00 dollar coupon .I am going to the doctor today. pray this works for me

41. mike & april on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:59 am
  42. can anyone answer is there coupons still for the free starter pack !!! the only one i ever seen was expired in 2010. my wife and i both would be going on the program and $30 off each really does not help. maybe a buy one get one free would help

43. Donna Birky on Sun, 5th Jun 2011 11:10 pm
  44. Chantix WORKS! i was able to quit after only one week on it…which means i have $100 worth of product if someone would like to take it off my hands. Contact me for more info. Thanks. donna.birky@gmail.com

45. linda limoges on Wed, 13th Jul 2011 8:14 pm
  46. :uh: hi..awhile back i quite……6 months. situation happened. my daughter came up missing. went to tenn. and ky…to try to find…unfortunate,couldnt find my wendy. yes i started smoking again.its my fault i know….wanted the free started kit coupon…at least till i get app.back to be approved..oh gee cant seem to find it no where…did they quite doing it.? well if anyone knows pls respond. take care…linda

47. Robin Patchett on Sun, 18th Sep 2011 8:38 am
  48. I have been a smoker for over 30 years and really want to guit smoking. Where is the help and just not the 30.00 dollars coupon.. Someone PLEASE help

49. Cara Marks on Mon, 10th Oct 2011 9:09 pm
  50. Hello my name is Cara Marks. I am not a smoker but my husband is. He wants to quit smoking. He received a script for Chantix today. We were really hoping he could get some but when we went to the pharmacy it was $161.00 and there is no way we can afford that. I have asthma so bad he is literally killing me. He says that he can not quit on his own because he has tried. I pray that he will, because with my breathing problems I will either die because of his smoking or we will have to live in different homes. I have never smoked and have been diagnosed with COPD because of chronic bronchitis. If there is a way that we could get a free month it would give us time to save the money for the next month and me,my lungs, our four kids and two dogs would really appreciate it.

51. Richard scott sievert on Fri, 4th Nov 2011 4:50 pm
  52. liars they should give it to people free free free that cannot afford it period and just add surgeon general warning period period period!
    cigarette killed my mother thank yo you maggot cigarette legal killers! Why on earth will you not give people the cure, if your willing to give them the cancer!

53. LINDA eAKINS on Sat, 12th Nov 2011 5:08 am
  54. Free One Month Chantix Starter Kit, how do I get it?

55. mitchell williams on Wed, 4th Jan 2012 8:17 am
  56. i have be trying to stop . have try all kind of pills and gum the ele cigarette ,
    this is my last hope i can”t afford to buy chantix that is why i am asking for it free

57. randal on Sat, 18th Feb 2012 1:28 am
  58. i need help to qit

59. mike on Tue, 15th May 2012 11:44 am
  60. You can afford chantix. It costs less than 1 pack of cigarettes per day for the month. What you cant afford is the cigarettes but you have the money for that now dont you?

61. debbie on Tue, 22nd May 2012 10:26 am
  62. how do i get the starter kit for free. i have. to quit i have lost my mother and two brothers with copd. now the dr tells me i have it. please help me

63. icravefreebies on Tue, 22nd May 2012 10:53 am
  64. sorry to hear that … starter kit is no longer available… but you can find other special offers, coupons etc on Chantix website

65. Tami on Tue, 4th Sep 2012 12:41 pm
  66. how do u get the coupons?????

67. Rusty Giles on Fri, 26th Oct 2012 7:47 pm
  68. I have no printer. Could u send me samples and coupons?

69. Nancy harrison on Fri, 2nd Nov 2012 5:30 pm
  70. I do not have a printer. Could u please send me those coupons for chantix in the mail?

71. fred morgan on Wed, 2nd Jan 2013 7:31 pm
  72. not sure if there was ever a “free” thing but the coupon for a discount looks good ,,the only problem is that there is not one pharmacy that i could find that would accept it,,,they say it only costs $40 for three months worth but once again if you read the fine print that is only if you can find it for less than $115.00 which again there is not a pharmacy out there that will sell it for that price,,,please if you are the one running this site it’s really not right to put up teasers like this,,,this is the kind of tactics used car lots use,,,not sure if anyone actually reads these from the site or phiser so all this is probably in vein

73. mrs. king on Mon, 14th Jan 2013 10:00 pm
  74. @mike the problem with your comment is that people that smoke don’t go and buy 200.00 worth of cigarettes at one time now do they, one pack where i live is 5.00 not 150.00 not 200.00 ok seriously,smoking is an addiction and if someone is asking for help and it’s not costing you a penny why make dumb comments just shut your pie hole because no one wants to hear from you

75. Gwen on Sat, 23rd Mar 2013 6:47 am
  76. It really is a farce how the insurance companies will not pay for the chantix. I am a smoker and was taking chantix for 6 months and I almost quit. I just had the urge every so often to smoke. My Dr. said he couldn’t believe how addicted I am. I wanted another 6 month RX but with the new year my insurance plan decided I had to join their group discussion plan in order to continue paying for most of the cost. I don’t have time for that and don’t need that. Needless to say with loosing my job shortly after, I picked up the smoking again. I have a lot of anger over the way we are dictated to by the insurance companies as well the government that are making billions off of us. I am waiting for the revolt against them all. I do believe it will come.
    And the Mike’s comment above about if you can afford to smoke you can afford the chantix. Well people continue to smoke while taking chantix so you have twice the cost! It took me 4 months to start slowing down smoking!

77. King on Thu, 3rd Oct 2013 8:58 am
  78. I started Chantix two years ago on June 5th with an expected quit day of June 12th. I didn’t even make it a week, on the fifth day, I looked down at the cigarette with disgust and threw it away and gave my pack away. The easiest part was taking the pill, I knew if I took it, I was one day closer to being smoke free! I went back for my second month, and she told me it was $192. I told her I already paid that at the beginning, she said it was only for the first month. I ended up not getting the second month and remained smoke free for over a year! I smoked one cigarette at a party and the next day I had a pack in my pocket. My greatest advice, is to realize that once you make it, you can NEVER try it again! One cig= relapse!