MENU

Free Gift from Marlboro.com – Starts Today!

February 1, 2010 · 176 Comments

Free Gift from Marlboro.com

Visit Marlboro.com and if you don’t already have an account, create one (it’s free). Once you are logged in, enter the Promo Code MAR9761. You can then choose 1 of the following 3 gifts:

• Canteen
  • Playing Cards
  • Laughing Bull Hot Sauce

This promotion runs from 02/01/2010 until 03/15/2010. Must be a smoker 21 years of age or over.

Free Gift from Marlboro.com – EXPIRED

Related Posts:

FREE Zippo Lighter from Marlboro at 9AM EST

Most Recent Posts:

We update all day long! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram for 24 hours freebies updates and more! You could also Subscribe via Email to have freebies, samples, coupons and deals sent directly to you.

Comments

176 Comments on Free Gift from Marlboro.com – Starts Today!

1. James Narviz on Wed, 9th Dec 2015 10:07 am
  2. After reading all these negative responces about free gifts or jumping to other adds I think I’ll pass. I’m “Old School” and I was raised on the theory; nothing is ever free. If you want to give me anything you have my email address. Sorry, disappointed smoker.

3. Erica shelor on Thu, 17th Dec 2015 6:40 pm
  4. I love Marlboro cigarettes the little Marlboro 72s that’s what I smoke

5. Erica shelor on Thu, 17th Dec 2015 6:53 pm
  6. My favorite cigarettes is the marlboro72s

7. Gerald L Case on Mon, 21st Dec 2015 9:28 pm
  8. I smoke Marlboro Menthol

9. Broderick Yeany on Tue, 22nd Dec 2015 5:17 am
  10. I should still be on your mailing lists as I used to collect miles off the sides of packs . I have a complete outdoor table and bench set that is still in use for camping . Getting a little to old to rough it it but still go with a airbed under sleeping bag . Date of birth is ** . Oh you also have a copy of my drivers license . Very interested in the free Marlboro Zippo Lighter . Promo Code is Mar9761 Thank You

11. Broderick Yeany on Tue, 22nd Dec 2015 5:19 am
  12. I smoke Marlboro Reds

13. Lisa shaker on Thu, 24th Dec 2015 7:46 am
  14. Hello I’m trying to recieve my free Zippo lighter promo code is Maro761 I love smoking Marlboro menthol shorts.

15. Susie Bryant on Tue, 29th Dec 2015 8:18 am
  16. I smoke Marlboro only

17. Matt severs on Wed, 30th Dec 2015 9:29 am
  18. I smoke Marlboro red label. I am interested in the Marlboro zippo lighter Mar9761 thank you!!

19. Matt severs on Wed, 30th Dec 2015 9:32 am
  20. I smoke Marlboro red label. I am interested in the Marlboro zippo lighter Mar9761 thank you.

21. mitch polan on Fri, 1st Jan 2016 5:02 pm
  22. I smoke marlboro gold pack. id love to have a marlboro zippo lighter.pormo. code.mar9761

23. Anja Zoeller on Wed, 6th Jan 2016 2:52 am
  24. I love Marlboro. …haven’t gotten any coupons or freebies.
    Promo code MAR9761

25. theresa lang on Fri, 8th Jan 2016 7:24 pm
  26. i wold like to get coupon

27. GARY P MATTHIE on Sat, 9th Jan 2016 3:41 am
  28. MARLBORO RED IN HARDPACK IS THE BEST TASTING SMOKES IT’S HAS A GOOD SMOOTH FLAVOR.

29. Penny Dunn on Sat, 9th Jan 2016 6:17 am
  30. I would like coupons

31. joe cardona on Sat, 9th Jan 2016 5:52 pm
  32. Cool stuff at Marlboro!!

33. Aimee nigh on Tue, 19th Jan 2016 5:26 pm
  34. Nxt are awesome
    Promo code
    MAR9761

35. brandia smith on Wed, 20th Jan 2016 3:36 am
  36. I smoke Marlboro red in a box and sometimes Marlboro 27 there the two best taste cigarette I have smoked I would love to get free gifts and more coupons I would like to get a Zippo lighter or the canteen promo code MAR9761

37. Tina Houghlan on Mon, 25th Jan 2016 1:06 pm
  38. I normally smoke Marlboro Reds but I’ve been smoking a Marlboro red black because they are cheaper

39. Mustafa sisic on Thu, 28th Jan 2016 11:07 am
  40. I smoke Marlboro 40 years and never health problem.

41. debby tisdale on Thu, 28th Jan 2016 2:51 pm
  42. i love marlboro I cig I have smoked them a lot im trying to get the free ligher can u help

43. Annette Kavanagh on Thu, 28th Jan 2016 10:56 pm
  44. Enter me into the ONEOFAKIND Sweepstakes

45. kelly ping on Sat, 30th Jan 2016 12:41 pm
  46. I’ve have gotten the same promotionAL code for the last 10 days and I can’t use them for extra points for the game their promotING

47. Kelly Windham on Fri, 5th Feb 2016 5:12 pm
  48. My DOB is 4/18/67 I wud love the a ZIPPO LIGHTER PROMO CODE: MAR9761 & COUPONS IVE BEEN SMOKING ONLY MARLBORO 100’S FOR 27 YEARS & HAVNT GOT ANY COUPONS IN YEARS!

49. Don Hearn on Sat, 6th Feb 2016 8:23 am
  50. Tried like all the others. Saved for years and so did my mom. Used to get a lot of great free items that were very usful from Marlboro. What happend to U . My fav of all times was and still is my leather bag. Use it all the time and will till it faaaaaallllls apart. Then rebuild it. Best Item U ever gave to the people. Thanks at least for that… Your promo for free Marlboro gifts isn’t even fair to your regular customers who support UR great product. Sorry to sound so neg on this subject but I do thank all of U who still keep up with our Birthday coupons to at least give us a few $ off on a pack or 2.

51. fred holden 111 on Tue, 9th Feb 2016 2:31 pm
  52. I have smoked Marlboro red one hundreds for about 35 years and will never stop but I have never gotten anything from any thing or any one how about you or anyone send me something or help me figure out how to get something anything. Thanks have a good smooth smoking time